The following package has been designed by our funeral home to comply with New Jersey County Medicaid. New Jersey Medicaid offers up to $2,246.00 toward the cost of a cremation for those who are eligible. For questions or to see if your loved one is eligible to receive a Medicaid Burial Allowance, please call 732-313-7715.
This package does not require any out of pocket costs from your family at the time of services or after if approved.
Basic Medicaid Package:
• Basic Funeral Service of the Funeral Director.
• Transfer of your loved one from the place of death to our funeral home.
• Sheltering of your loved one until the cremation has occurred.
• Obtaining all necessary permits and filing of the death certificate for cremation.
• Sanitary Care of your loved one. (preparation for private viewing prior to cremation)
• Alternative container provided by our funeral home which is required by the crematory.
• 2 Memorial Service hours at our funeral home on any day and time of your families wishes.
• Memorial Package for service which includes: 100 laminated prayer cards, a register book, 50 thank you cards with envelopes, 100 service records & a laminated book marker.